Monday, October 20, 2008

Patrick's favorite at the Quilt Show

Patrick and I went to the quilt show again on Saturday.

Patrick wanted to look at all the quilts in display... I remember last year I went around but I got super tired about half way through, since I was by myself I just gave up and went home. This time Patrick was with me and we went through all the quilts on display. There were a lot of quilts on display. It was probably 2 hours just to walk through them.

They were amazing! I haven't figured out what my favorites where that will probably be another, but Patrick is a simple person and very patriotic and so he knew right away this one will be his favorite.



I didn't think much of this quilt at first but there are a lot of details in it that makes you proud to be an American. ^_^

No comments: