Friday, August 1, 2008

Etsy

During comic con a bunch of people asked my brother if he sold his hand made stuff online. He said no. I told him he could probably sell it on etsy. He asked how it worked. To be honest I didn't know.

Anyways I thought I would try to sell something on esty so I could tell him about it. I thought and thought... during these times I don't feel very smart because I really couldn't come up with anything!

Then I was inspired... I like to quilt and I like vidoe games... I'll quilt a video game character and try to sell it.

Some people have already done that... darn not the first person with this idea, but their items are all plain colors and mine will be from what ever is in my stash and the only solid color I have in my stash is black.

Well we will see how it turns out. I'll post a picture as soon as I can! ^_^

No comments: